- Talk to your high school counselor to see if you are a good candidate for the program.
- Attend the College Connection information session. (late March*)
- Complete the College Connection application (PDF). (late March)
- Complete the Ohlone College permission forms: (early April)
- Submit the completed College Connection application and the Ohlone permission forms to your high school counselor. (early April)
- Complete Ohlone College placement testing for English and math. (late April)
- Meet with Ohlone representatives to select Ohlone classes. (early May)
* Exact dates for the enrollment steps will be available in January 2011.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".