- Talk to your high school counselor to see if you are a good candidate for the program.
- Attend the College Connection information session at your high school. (late March*)
- Complete the College Connection application provided at the information session or through your high school counselor. (late March)
- Complete the Ohlone College application for admission and permission forms: available in early April from your counselor, or Newark College Connection Coordinator.
- Submit the completed College Connection application and the Ohlone permission forms to your high school counselor. (early April)
- Complete Ohlone College orientation/placement for English and math. https://www.ohlone.edu/orientation (late April)
- Meet with Ohlone representatives to select Ohlone classes. (early May)
* Exact dates for the enrollment steps are available from your College Connection Coordinator.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".