Important Dates for K-9th Graders
Before accessing the Early College Permission Form below. Please take the time to watch the student step-by-step instructional video.
Please make sure to submit an Ohlone application for the term you wish to attend. Perspective, Early College students are required to submit Ohlone applications every term they wish to participate in the program. You can find the Ohlone application by clicking here.
Fall 2021 - TERM CLOSED
Registration begins Monday, August 30, 2021
Kindergarten to 9th Graders Information
- Kindergarten-9th grade students may only register in a limited number of course offerings below.
- ASTR-101A General Astronomy
- BIOL-130 Introduction to Biology
- CHEM-102 Preparation for General Chemistry (Student has completed a high school level Algebra course)
- CHEM-109 Biochemistry for Health Science & Biotech (Student has completed a high school level Algebra course)
- CS-102 Introduction to Computer Science C++ (Student is eligible for MATH-181 or MATH-186)
- ENGL-101A Reading & Written Composition (Student successfully completed a high school level English course)
- MATH-101A Calculus w/Analytic Geometry (Student has completed MATH-188 or MATH-187, or has received consent of the Math Coordinator)
- MATH-101B Calculus w/Analytic Geometry (Student has completed MATH-101A, or has received consent of the Math Coordinator)
- MATH-101C Calculus w/Analytic Geometry (Student has completed MATH-101B, or has received consent of the Math Coordinator)
- PHYS-108 Survey of Physics
- Kindergarten-9th grade students should refer to the Kindergarten-12th Grade Enrollment Steps.
- Students must submit their completed Kindergarten-9th grade electronic permission forms by the due date several weeks before the start of the term. No applications for Kindergarten-9th grade students will be accepted after the deadline posted for each term. The deadline is available on the Academic Calendar. Early applications are encouraged.
- The first day that admitted Kindergarten-9th grade students will be able to register is the first day of the term.