The Ohlone College logo is a specially designed and distinctive graphic image. It is instantly recognizable and a clear, strong symbol of the Ohlone College brand. It represents both the quality of our people and our mission to provide high-quality education and service to our students.
Policy for Use
PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY the logo in any way.
Do not change color, add/subtract/change text, stretch or skew, fade, gradient or make any other modification.
- Traditional Ohlone College Logo
- Symbol Ohlone College Logo
- Horizontal Ohlone College Logo
Contact the IT Service Desk for assistance with creating or changing your email signature.
Please contact Gosia Asher at (510) 659-6206:
- with questions about appropriate use
- to request a version of the College logo with your department or program name
The official Ohlone College logo is provided in several file formats. The logo files may be used without modification in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) documents, Adobe PDF documents, on forms, brochures, flyers, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
College Advancement will assist divisions and departments when they need documents, such as brochures or advertising items, printed in mass quantities and sent to the public.
Print-ready logo files are provided in these formats:
- JPG - For use in electronic documents that are not intended to be printed - DO NOT RESIZE since the image may degrade.
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) - A vector graphic file type commonly used in an illustration software program, such as Adobe Illustrator. EPS files can be resized (made proportionally larger or smaller) using appropriate software).
- CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black)) - DO NOT RESIZE since the image may degrade.
Logo file for use on Ohlone College websites and in Web-based documents: For website-ready versions (in GIF format) of the Ohlone College logo, go to Official Ohlone College Logo for Ohlone Websites in the Web Style Guide. These should not be used in documents intended to be printed.