DO NOT DELETE THIS BLOCK. It contains essential CSS code to render the rest of the page correctly. (Use Source view to see the code)
Reaching your career goals has never been so convenient! Immerse yourself in an interactive online learning environment that lets you study at your when you want to, how you want to. Whether you're looking to advance in your current position, earn additional certifications, complete professional development training hours, change jobs, or rebound after a layoff, our Online Certificate Programs and Workforce Development courses are a great way to boost your job skills and improve your employment outlook.
- Programs are 100% online with no campus attendance required
- Attend class anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access and no mandatory login times
- Online courses use the very latest e-learning technology, including streaming video lectures and interactive online simulations allowing you to visualize key points
- Customer service and 24/7 tech support resources free of charge*
- * Not all programs offer 24/7 support
This self-paced basic training program is aimed at strengthening infection control and prevention competencies among Californians who work in the hospitality industry.
There is a clear need for an educated workforce knowledgeable about infection prevention and control. Safe practices and procedures are key to helping stop the spread of infectious disease and for instilling consumer confidence in frequenting hotels and restaurants. By completing this training, you will be able to demonstrate to employers and customers your competency and commitment to a safe workplace.
This course has enabled open enrollment. Once you complete the course, you will have a short quiz to verify your completion and a digital badge will be issued to you electronically.
Business & Finance
Leadership & Management