Copyright - Web Center

From the Ohlone College Office of Academic Affairs, Faculty FAQs:

Q. Who is responsible for copyright permissions?

You are. The forms for requesting permission are available from the Mailroom and from the Dean's Administrative Secretary. The permission must be obtained before duplicating can make copies of the material. Please plan ahead. If you need additional help regarding out of print books or publisher information, please contact the Director of the Ohlone College Bookstore.

From the Ohlone College Library:

  • Copyright Resources for Faculty
    • When do I not need to get copyright permissions?
    • When do I need to get copyright permissions?
    • Doesn't Fair Use mean I don't have to worry about copyright in a college setting?
    • What about the Teach Act - Doesn't that help me?
    • How can I secure copyright permissions?
    • Will the library pay royalties for materials I want to use?

Information about copyright law:

If you want more info, continue with the following links:

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".