The Ohlone Counseling Department provides personal counseling, academic and career planning, and can assist students with transfer goals. 


We are here to support you!


Counselors are providing complete support services during the campus closure.

To Schedule a Counseling appointment (video chat or phone), please call

510.659.6110 OR 510.896.5177

To Check-in for your counseling appointment, or meet with a

drop in counselor, please knock below

(Please be patient as there may be other students in line)

Video chat on Cranium Cafe with Front Desk