Sharing your webcam and audio for Video Chat
How to Enable Screen Sharing
What is ConexED?
- ConexED is the real-time Student Services software built to simulate an in-office appointment Ohlone College is currently using. The Café is a user friendly meeting and collaboration platform that requires no download or installation. Students can “knock” on the door to meet with a counselor.
I have a mobile device, can I still use ConexED?
- At this time, ConexED does not work reliably with mobile devices (Android or Apple). Please use a PC when accessing a counselor through ConexED.
Full Technical Requirements:
- PC and Mac meeting requirements:
- Use Chrome or Firefox
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready — your cell phone headset will work great
Can I use ConexED anywhere?
- Yes, you are able to access ConexED from anywhere with internet access, a PC, and Chrome (preferred) or Firefox browser. It is recommended that you use ConexED in a quiet and private environment. Please review the full technical requirements listed below for more information.
Do I have to sign into ConexED?
- You will use your WebAdvisor/Canvas username and password to sign into ConexED.
s ConexED FERPA and ADA Compliant?
- ConexED is Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant. Users can also utilize a closed captioning feature when live streaming.