Students serious about working in television, film or in video follow a sequence of classes to develop their skills and increase their opportunities of landing a job in these ultra-competitive fields. Most classes are accepted for credit at California State Universities. Certificates of Accomplishment show perspective employers that a sequence of skills has been developed in a particular area.
- BRDC 140 Intro to Live TV News
- BRDC 134 Video Editing for TV, Film & Internet
- BRDC 136 Digital Video and Lighting
- BRDC 145 Digital Reporting
- BRDC 148 Directing Live TV
- BRDC 150 Intro to Film
- BRDC 151 INTRO TO DOCUMENTARY PRODUCTION
- BRDC 152 Advanced Film and Video Production
- BRDC 135 MUSIC VIDEO PRODUCTION
- BRDC 141 Live TV News
- BRDC 142 Live TV /Studio Production
- BRDC 146 Digital Reporting II
- BRDC 149 Directing Live TV - Advanced Techniques
Film, TV and Video Certificates of Accomplishment
Upon completion of either sequence, student may be eligible for a Certificate of Accomplishment:
- Broadcasting: Advanced Film and Video Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Digital Video and Editing Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Entertainment Television Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Broadcasting: Live Television Production Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".