Visitors to the Ohlone College website must be able to recognize a web page as belonging to Ohlone College. In addition, web pages should meet common (and evolving) web standards for markup language (also known as coding), accessibility, usability, formatting, and performance.
The Design Standards section of the Web Style Guide addresses:
- branding pages as belonging to Ohlone College
- accessibility concerns for all site visitors
- usability concerns for all site visitors
- web standards for reliability and consistency of markup languages and coding methodologies
- consistency in the formatting of content provided to our site visitors
Begin with the Overall Standards page then navigate through the remaining sections using the side navigation bar.