Undocumented Students (AB 540): Applying to Ohlone College - Counseling Department

Ohlone College - AB 540 Safe ZoneTo apply to Ohlone College and request the California nonresident tuition exemption:

  1. Download and use the Ohlone Application Instructions for AB 540 Students (PDF) to complete the Ohlone Admissions Application and AB 540 Affidavit.
  2. Complete and submit the online Ohlone Admissions Application.
  3. Print and complete the AB 540 Affidavit.
    1. Submit the AB 540 Affidavit to the Fremont Ohlone College Admission and Records Office (Building 7, second floor) as soon as possible. (The AB 540 Affidavit is also available for pick up at the Fremont Ohlone College Admission and Records Office)
    2. Once Admissions and Records receives your online Ohlone admissions application and your completed AB 540 Affidavit, you will receive an email stating that your Ohlone application is complete and you will be eligible to pay in-state tuition.
  4. Review information about Paying for College and apply for financial aid!
  5. Remember to complete Steps 2 through 7 on the Ohlone College How to Enroll page.

If you have any questions or are in need of assistance, email us at dreamers@ohlone.edu!

Peer Mentors help at Welcome Day.

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".