Due to Covid-19 pandemic, Fall courses at Ohlone College will be online and delivered via Canvas (Learning Management System).
We are offering Canvas Online Training for Students from August 24 to September 3. Click here to find out more.
Stay Safe. Keep Learning. Succeed Online.
Welcome to Ohlone’s eCampus webpage. eCampus is one of Ohlone’s three “locations” (Fremont, Newark, and eCampus) for learning. Ohlone offers a full range of online courses, services, and activities to help you keep learning and succeed in achieving your goals.
The pandemic has brought us to uncharted waters inspiring us to learn in ways we may not have anticipated. Through it all we remain true to our mission to provide “… an inclusive, equitable, and multicultural environment where student learning and achievement are paramount.”
The Ohlone eCampus team of dedicated faculty and staff are here to support you. We invite you to explore the resources we have curated for you. If you don’t find an answer on these pages, we’ll put you in touch with someone who can help! If you have questions about financial aid and how to pay for classes, or want to speak with a counselor about what courses to take, we’ve got you covered.
I hope to see you online very soon,Andrew LaManque, PhD
Executive Dean, eCampus
Ohlone College’s Student Survey on eCampusSummer 2020
Student advice to new Ohlone students starting in the fall from Survey Respondents:
- My advice would be do not be afraid to ask questions and use the resources that are provided as they really do help.
- Stay focused and keep an open line of communication with professors, they are here to help you and do not be afraid of setting up appointments for office hours, it helps you in the long run.
- Join a club even if they are only holding virtual meetings, you’ll get familiar w the people in the club before returning on campus and get support from advisors/ohlone students.
- Make sure to pay attention to due dates/instructions and confirm it with instructors if you have any questions.
- Get to know at least one person in your class so you guys can help each other out.