Spring 2020 EOPS is accepting Applications
- Application Completion Date: January 10, 2020
- First Check Disbursement Date: January 27, 2020
- Application Completion Date: February 14, 2020
- Second Check Disbursement Date: February 28, 2020
About the EOPS Program
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) Program at Ohlone College strives to meet the educational needs of students who are hindered by language, social, and economic disadvantages. EOPS offers a menu of programs and services that facilitates the process of supporting students while on their journey to achieving higher education.
The experience of connecting, engaging, collaborating and building a community with a crew of students, and a team of professionals who authentically care is life-changing. The EOPS motto is, “If students are doing it alone, they are doing it wrong!”
The Primary Purpose of EOPS is to prepare students to complete a vocational certificate or associate degree, or transfer to a four-year university, which can lead to a rewarding career as a result of their educational experience.
To ensure all students are given equal opportunity for academic success, it is our responsibility to provide comprehensive support services:
- Academic Advising
- Financial Assistance
- Early Registration
- Transfer Services
- and more!
EOPS is accepting applications for Spring 2020 Semester. Please submit all applicable, supporting documents with the application.
Please submit the following supporting documents and information with your completed EOPS application to the EOPS Office in Fremont or by: postal mail, email, or in person at the Newark campus EOPS Dropbox.
- Apply for Financial Aid California College Promise Grant (fafsa.gov).
- If requested, student must provide proof of income for 2017 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of approved undocumented Application, etc.) if applicable.
- If student is under 24, proof of income for student and parent(s) may be requested.
- Register for at least 12 units; wait listed classes will not count (unit exceptions may be available for SAS(Student Accessibility Services formerly known as DSPS).
- Provide official transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges attended.
The EOPS Journey
You may also download The EOPS Journey (PDF, 15 MB).
We wish you success in your academic endeavors.
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about EOPS, contact our office.
EOPS Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- Hours are subject to change for Summer Term
(Office hours subject to change without notice).
Telephone, Email, Location
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".