2019 EOPS is accepting Applications
- Application Completion Date: January 4, 2019
- Check Disbursement Date: January 28, 2019
- Application Completion Date: February 8, 2019
- Check Disbursement Date: February 22, 2019
The EOPS Journey
You may also download The EOPS Journey (PDF, 15 MB).
EOPS Spring 2019 Application Date
EOPS has begun accepting applications for Spring 2019 Semester. Please submit all applicable, supporting documents with the application.
Please submit the following supporting documents and information with your completed EOPS application to the EOPS Office by mail, email, or in person at the Newark campus EOPS Dropbox.
- Apply for Financial Aid California Promise Grant (fafsa.gov).
- Student must provide proof of income for 2016 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of approved undocumented Application, etc.) if applicable
- If student is under 24, please provide proof of income for both yourself and parent(s) (if applicable)
- Register for at least 12 units; wait listed classes will not count (unit exceptions may be available for SAS(Student Accessibility Services formerly known as DSPS)
- Provide official transcripts from any other college(s) attended
- Must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges attended.
- Provide English and Math placement scores.
About the EOPS Program
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOP&S) Program was established by Senate Bill 164, in 1969. It was created to meet the educational needs of students hindered by language, social, and economic disadvantages. EOP&S was to provide “above and beyond” support services.
In order to ensure that all students are given equal opportunity for academic success, it is our responsibility to provide comprehensive support services:
- To enhance self-esteem;
- To foster pride and dignity;
- To motivate those whom the program serves; and
- To enable students to effectively define and pursue career goals, and to maintain an open-door policy.
We wish you success in your academic endeavors.
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about EOPS, contact our office.
- Year-round except for Summer Term
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday Closed
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
(Office hours subject to change without notice.)
Telephone, Email, Location
- (510) 659-6152
- Fax (510) 659-6159
- Room 7249, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus
Skip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".