HOW TO APPLY FOR EOPS
Because of COVID-19, submitting applications to Fremont and the Newark campuses have been suspended until further notice, BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED. EOPS applications may be submitted ONLY via online. Please see link below.
Thank you for your interest in applying to Extended Opportunity Programs & Services.
Please be sure to be register full-time for spring 2021 prior to submitting your EOPS application, as this is part of the requirement.
If you would like additional information, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 510-659-6152 OR 510-896-9337
EOPS application requirements:
- Student must be currently registered at Ohlone College.
- Student must apply for Financial Aid: Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. (fafsa.gov). Ohlone's school code is 004481.
- Student must meet income guidelines
- If needed, additional documentation may be requested to verify EOPS eligibility, i.e. proof of income.
- Student must be registered for at least 12 units; wait listed classes will not count (reduced unit requirement may be relaxed for SAS(formerly known as DSPS) students, speak to an EOPS staff member for details).
- Student must provide official transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Student must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges attended.
- All correspondence will be done through your Ohlone student email. Please check it regularly.