HOW TO APPLY FOR EOPS
EOPS is currently accepting applications. Please submit all applicable, supporting documents with the application. We are unable to process incomplete applications.
- Apply for Financial Aid: Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. (fafsa.gov).
- Pick up an application from the EOPS window, Building 7, second floor, Fremont campus.
- Student must provide proof of income for 2016 (for example: tax return, IRS Transcript, IRS Transcript of non-filing, SSI Statement, Unemployment Statement, Letter of Emancipation, Copy of approved undocumented Application, etc.)
- If student is under 24, please provide proof of income for both yourself and parent(s).
- Register for at least 12 units; wait listed classes will not count (unit exceptions may be available for SAS(formerly known as DSPS) students, speak to an EOPS staff member for details).
- Provide official transcripts from any other college(s) attended.
- Must have completed less than 70 degree application units from all colleges attended.
- Provide English and Math placement scores.
EOPS Document Submission and Photocopy Policy
The EOPS Office does not provide photocopy services. Photocopy machines are located on the campus.
Incomplete applications and documents will be destroyed at the end of the current term. You are advised to maintain a copy of all documents submitted for your own records.