Mid Semester Progress Report
To enhance student retention, the Mid Semester Progress Report is an early detection and intervention method to increase persistence and success. It serves as a way for instructors to communicate with students about their academic performance before final grades are submitted. This information is reviewed by a counselor and, if needed, a plan of action will be developed. It is strongly recommended that students submit their progress reports by the eighth week of each semester.
Download the Mid Semester Progress Report Form (PDF).
- Optional unless your counselor requires it.
- Counselors will review reports with students and file the report in student folders.
- Mid Semester Progress Reports are not required for PE courses.
- For online courses, students can submit reports to instructors via email. or
- Students can submit grades that are posted in canvas.
- If a grade is "in progress" or "n/a", students can get that information in writing from the instructor.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".