The Faculty of the Month program seeks to honor faculty who have a history of making significant and continuing contributions to the College. Go to Faculty of the Month honorees!
The selection is made by a subcommittee of the Faculty Senate. The award is given monthly (of course!) during the academic year.
The process consists of two parts:
- The Senate solicits a set of nominees from the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Anyone on campus may make recommendations to the Vice President.
- The subcommittee discusses the merits of the nominee and choses the honoree.
Each Faculty of the Month Honoree Receives
- A commemorative coffee cup
- The Faculty of the Month parking space in parking lot W
- The opportunity to be honored at a Board of Trustees meeting
Faculty Professional Development Coordinator