Helpful Resources - Financial Aid Office

Register for CSAC's CASH FOR COLLEGE Webinar 
CSAC-Cash for College logoJoin the webinar to learn everything you need to know about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the California Dream Act Application (CADAA).


Here are links to sites outside of the Ohlone College website. These links are constantly referred to by Financial Aid staff.

Ohlone College is not responsible for viewed materials which are deemed offensive as a result of individual links or connections made on the Web outside its college-wide information system.

California Student Aid Commission
This site provides information on various financial aid program resources including the Cal Grants program.
Department of Veterans Affairs
If you are a Veteran or a dependent of a Veteran, you may be eligible for special benefits. Check their website for more information.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service provides information for all non-residents and non-citizens of the U.S. If you have questions about Visas, permanent residency, forms, or fees, be sure to visit their website.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
The Internal Revenue Service provides tax forms, assistance filling out tax paperwork, and various publications regarding tax information online. Additionally, if you need a copy of your tax return, use IRS Form 4056 and they will provide you a copy of your taxes free of charge. These requests usually take 7-10 working days.
  • Voice (800) 829-1040
    TTY (800) 829-4059
    Recorded Information (510) 839-4245
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
This is the U.S. Department of Education's student aid national database. All schools who participate in the loan program run their information through this system. You can use this site (using your Department of Education PIN Number) to make inquiries about your loan or Pell Grant.
Selective Service System
If you are male and 18 years old, by law you are required to register for Selective Service. You may register online, find out about job training, and federal jobs. If you want to check to see if your Selective Service registration is complete, visit this website.
  • Voice (847) 688-6888
    TTY (847) 688-2567
Social Security Administration
Do you have questions about your Social Security Number? Do you need one? Go to their website and you can find out more.
U.S. Department of Education
The U.S. Department of Education website provides extensive information to students and provides step-by-step procedures for the financial aid process.
Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".