- California College Promise Grant
- Direct Loan
- Appeal Procedures for Financial Aid
- Missing Information Documents
The Financial Aid Office does not provide photocopy services. Photocopy machines are located on the campus. All documents submitted to the Financial Aid Office will become the property of the Financial Aid Office and will not be released or copied in accordance with FERPA regulations. You are advised to maintain a copy of all documents submitted for your own records.
You are required to read all information materials and instructions prior to completing and submitting all documents. You are responsible for reviewing all documents for completeness and accuracy prior to submission.
Processing may take 3-5 weeks.
2019-2020 Financial Aid Year (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and Summer 2020)
- FAFSA Federal Verification Forms
- 2019-2020 Student Information Sheet (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V1 Dependent Standard Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V1 Independent Standard Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V4 Dependent Custom Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V4 Independent Custom Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V5 Dependent Aggregate Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 V5 Independent Aggregate Verification Group (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Parent's Other Dependent Support Statememt (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Student's Other Dependent Support Statement (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Dependency Override Request (PDF).
- 2019-2020 Request for Review of Special Circumstances (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Selective Service Appeal (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Unusual Enrollment Verification (PDF)
- Application for Appeal (PDF)
- Consortium Agreement (PDF)
- Lifetime Pell Eligibility Decline Form (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Marital and Tax Filing Status Statement (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Parent Demographic Update Form (PDF)
- California Dream Act