Need Help With Your 2018-2019 or 2019-2020
- Need help filling out FAFSA/CA Dream Act Application?
- Stop into one of the FAFSA Support Sessions and FA Specialist will assist you!
Need Help with FAFSA application?
Placement Testing Center, Room 7205, Building 7, 2nd Floor
February 4, 2019 through May 30, 2019.
Monday - Tuesday
9 AM - 11 AM
Wednesday - Thursday
2 PM - 4 PM
What to bring?
- 2018-2019 FAFSA (Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019): 2016 income information
- 2019-2020 FAFSA: (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020): 2017 income information
(under age 24, not married, does not have dependent, still has contact with parent(s), and is an undergraduate)
( other than those listed under Dependent Student)
Cash for College Workshop
Get Help With Your 2019-2020 FAFSA/Dream Act Application
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Newark Campus - Room NC1100
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Be sure to bring with you:
- Your State ID/Driver's License
- Your Social Security Card
- Student Alien Registration Card (if applicable)
- Your 2017 Income Tax Return and all W2's
- Your Parent(s) 2017 Income Tax Return and all W2's
- Current bank statement
Financial Aid Awareness Day-Spring 2019
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Fremont Portable Village, near FP-27 (Student Lounge), Fremont campus
Financial Aid Awareness Day is here again! Helpful information! Prizes! Free food! (for the first 100 participants)
- Find out how to apply for Financial Aid for the summer and upcoming academic year
- Get your questions answered about financial aid
- Free nachos to the first 100 students!!!