- Friday, May 18, 2018
- Epler Gymnasium, Room 9202, Building 9, second floor, Fremont Campus
When: Friday, May 18, 2018.
Guests must be in line for check-in at Building 7, second floor by 6:15 pm. The ceremony begins promptly at 7:00 pm.
Where: Epler Gymnasium (Room 9202, Building 9, second floor), Ohlone College, Fremont campus.
Who: All Ohlone students who completed their Associate’s Degree requirements in Fall 2017 or have applied to graduate for Spring or Summer 2018. Check back in early March for the Summer 2018 graduation application deadline if you plan to walk in May.
Why: Because you worked hard to earn your degree and your family, friends, and Ohlone College want to celebrate your accomplishments!
There is no graduation rehearsal.
Tickets are required for guests. Graduates will receive 4 tickets for their guests when they purchase their cap, gown, and tassel at the Ohlone College Bookstore. Please note that no one will be admitted without a ticket. Exceptions are children under 3 years old who will sit on an adult's lap.
- When is Graduation?
- General Graduation Information
- Instructions for Graduates
- Academic Regalia (Caps, Gowns, Tassels, and Honor Cords)
- ASOC Graduation Reception
- How Do I Ensure that I Receive My Degree?
- Degrees and Diplomas
- Announcements, Photographs, and Video
- Frequently Asked Questions