- Monday, September 20, 2010
- Ohlone College, 43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont
Celebrate the Grand Opening of the Evelyn Henderson Deaf Studies Lab at Ohlone College on Monday, September 20. The ceremony will begin with a ribbon cutting at 10:00am in the quad in front of Building 6 on the Fremont campus. A tour of the new lab and demonstrations of the new technology will follow.
- Free & Open to the Public
- Meet in front of Building 6 (Fremont Campus Map)
- Light refreshments will be served
Image: "Blooming" by Deaf Artist Chuck Baird.