Welcome to the Ohlone Student Health Center. We take great pride in being one of the most visible and resourceful student services on campus by providing excellent health care to students and taking a leadership role in promoting and advocating for a healthy campus community. The health center provides primary and urgent care, immunizations, diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses and injuries, over the counter medications, free HIV testing and counseling, health education, and mental health services. It is also a Family PACT provider, California’s comprehensive family planning program for low income men and women.
Location of Services
|Campus||Hours||Location||Appointment Line & Contact Info|
|Fremont Campus||Mondays - Thursdays
||Building 7, third floor|
||Room NC1214, first floor, wing 2|
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- The Student Health Center follows the Academic Calendar and is closed when classes are not in session.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to be seen at the Health Center? Office visits are free. Fees may apply for some services such as immunizations & labs.
- Can I use the Health Center if I have insurance coverage? Yes
- Does the Health Center provide dental services? No
- Does the Health Center provide sports physicals? No
- Can I get birth control at the Health Center? Yes, under the Family PACT Program
- Can I get STD testing at the Health Center? Yes, under the Family PACT Program
- Can I get the health fee waived? The ONLY exemption is for students who rely on prayer for healing in accordance with teaching of a bona fide religious sect, denomination or organization. Waiver request will need to be provided one week prior to registering for classes.
From left to right: Janet Quijas, Rosemary O’Neill, Catherine Hayes, Jessica Lopez, Sang Leng Trieu.
Image credit: Student Health Center postcard - Rachel Mesia