- Spring 2020 Class Schedule Information
- Important: New Policy pertaining to Repeating Courses as of Summer 2012
- Cashier's Office
- Financial Aid
- Placement Testing
- Student ID Cards
- Student Resources
- Campus Police
- Degrees & Programs
- Policies & Regulations
- Visiting Ohlone
- Voter Registration
The Enrollment Process
- For international students, go to Admissions for International (F-1 Visa) Programs and Services.
- For Kindergarten-12th grade students (pre-high school and high school), go to Kindergarten-12th Grade Special Admission and Kindergarten-12th Grade Enrollment Steps.
- For Registered Nursing, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Respiratory Therapist programs, go to Health Sciences Programs.
Follow these steps to complete the Ohlone College Enrollment Process online or on paper application:
- Apply online or complete an Ohlone College paper application (available in the center of the printed Class Schedule or download and print the Application for Admission (PDF)) and submit the application to the Office of Admissions and Records on the Fremont campus in Room 7249 or the Student Services Center on the Newark campus in Room NC1312. The application should be submitted as early as possible in order to ensure earliest possible registration times.
- Submit any necessary documents (immigration documents and/or residency documents) to the Office of Admissions and Records on the Fremont campus in Room 7249 or the Student Services Center on the Newark campus in Room NC1312.
- Receive a Student ID Number via email after submission of all application materials or by calling the Office of Admissions and Records at (510) 659-6100 if an email address is not available.
- Set up a WebAdvisor account to register, add, drop, waitlist, and pay for classes online. Learn How to Access and Use WebAdvisor.
Ohlone College uses email to communicate with students. Please:
- Provide an email address when applying and check your email regularly.
- Submit email address changes via WebAdvisor.
- Adjust mass mailing or spam filters to allow messages from Ohlone and ohlone.edu; all Ohlone email messages will be addressed with "Ohlone College" at the start of the subject line.
Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable)
Complete the online Orientation & Placement module
- Log into your WebAdvisor account
- Go to the Student Menu page and click on START HERE: Orientation & Placement
Once you have completed each of the steps above, the Enrollment Process has been successfully completed! Attend classes! Thank you for choosing Ohlone College.
Additional Services for Ohlone College Students
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- EOPS / CARE / CalWORKs
- Disabled Students Programs and Services
- Study Abroad
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".