The Vision Resource Center, a new portal dedicated to providing the exceptional support needed to meet the goals and commitments of the Vision for Success through the Guided Pathways framework, by offering unlimited access to Lynda.com and Skillsoft for all California Community College employees.
Participate in online learning and join communities of practice around the concepts and skills necessary to ensure our students and our college achieve their full potential.
Lynda.com and Skillsoft are online libraries of courses on software tools and skills. Here are just a few of the benefits to using Lynda.com and Skillsoft:
• Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
• Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
• New courses are added every week
• Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
• Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts for increased comprehension
• Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
• Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
You can create a new account* (please use your @ohlone.edu email address to create an account) or sign in to your existing account by clicking here.
*Please Note: After creating a new account, you will receive an email within approximately one hour with a one time use only link to finish registration. The link may take a few minutes to load so please be patient and do not refresh.