Enrollment Fee Waiver Program
Ohlone College is once again providing the Enrollment Fee Waiver Program for Spring 2018 to encourage you and your eligible dependents to pursue your educational goals right here at Ohlone!
All enrollment fees for full- and part-time employees and their dependents will be waived when you apply and register for classes here at Ohlone. A description of the program is below along with the Enrollment Fee Waiver form and answers to FAQs.
- Employee Enrollment Fee Waiver Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Employee Enrollment Fee Waiver Form (PDF)
- Employee Enrollment Fee Waiver Program FAQs (PDF)
Please send/scan your completed enrollment form to David Panales at email@example.com.
Please note that an Enrollment Fee Waiver form must be submitted to and approved by HR before registering for any classes using the program.
Additional Campus Programs for Ohlone Employees
- Classified Staff Professional Development Committee
- CONCERN:EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Enrollment Fee Waiver Program
- Employee Fitness and Wellness Program
- Employee Learning Portal: Professional Learning Network: Lynda.com
- Faculty of the Month - Faculty Senate
- Faculty Professional Development Committee
- Human Resources Employee Workshops and Training Events
- Meet Me At Ohlone
- New Faculty Mentor Program
- New Faculty Orientation (NFO)
- Social Ohlone And Recognition (SOAR)
- 24 Hour Fitness - Special Membership Rates for Ohlone College
If you have a program to list, please contact the Web Team.