How to Apply to Ohlone College
The following application is for new student applicants who intend to apply for an F-1 student visa, or already have an F-1 student visa and intend to transfer to Ohlone College. Applicants can either apply to the English Language Institute (ELI) or an Ohlone College Academic Degree Program by following these steps:
- Fill in the International Student Application
Submit the completed International Student Application and all the supporting documents (see the complete list of supporting documents in the Application Checklist on page 3 of the application) to email@example.com. In the email Subject Line include: Applicant's full name, Program (ELI or Degree Program), and Start Term.
Admitted students will receive an Ohlone College Acceptance Packet. The Acceptance Packet will include:
- An Ohlone College Form I-20
- An Ohlone College Acceptance Letter
- Information about how to apply for an F-1 Student Visa
- Pre-arrival information that includes orientation dates, tuition and fee information, and related matters
International Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Application Process:
In addition to submitting a completed International Student Application with supporting documents, mentioned above, deaf and hard of hearing applicants must also complete and submit the International Deaf Student Application
Concurrent International Student Application Process:
Concurrent international students are F-1 visa holders who wish to take one or more classes at Ohlone College in addition to classes at their current school. This definition includes students that would like to take one or more classes during the Summer term, even if they will not enroll in any classes at their current school. These students must be in active SEVIS status and be approved by their current school to enroll in classes at Ohlone.
Concurrent international students can gain access to Ohlone College course registration through the following steps:
- Complete and submit the International Concurrent Student Application along with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the application is processed, the applicant will receive an Ohlone ID, information about how to setup an Ohlone student account, and information about how to meet with an academic counselor to gain access to course registration.
Individuals that would like to apply to Ohlone College, but do not need an F-1 student visa can complete the Ohlone College Enrollment Process online. More information about this application process is available through Admissions and Records.
Degree & ELI Program Applications and Admissions Questions
International Programs, Immigration, and Visa Questions