How to Download Files from ConferZoom and save to Microsoft OneDrive
- In Zoom or ConferZoom, go to “My Recordings”.
- Select the recordings you wish to download, and select “Download Files”.
- The files downloaded from ConferZoom will go to your default Downloads folder.
- Next, navigate to One Drive by doing the following:
- In a web browser, login to office.com using your Ohlone credentials and select the One Drive application from the 3x3 dot grid
- Make a New folder: With One Drive open, Select + New and select Folder from the drop down
Name the folder as needed
- Upload files from downloads folder (include Video, transcript and Chat) to the One Drive folder:
Click on the new folder you created in step 4
Click on "Upload" button, then select "Files"
Select the recording file you would like to upload to OneDrive from your local drive, then click on "Open" button to upload.
- Repeat above process of download and copy to One Drive for all desired recordings.
Office 365 Resources / Tutorials
Email: Webmail and Mobile Email
(These instructions are for email accounts provided to Ohlone College employees. Students should refer to the Student Email page.)
Set up on your mobile device:
Set up Outlook on your computer:
Systems User Requirements
Systems Use Requirements - This document establishes rules and prohibitions that define acceptable use of these systems. Unacceptable use is prohibited, and is grounds for loss of computing privileges, as well as discipline or legal sanctions under Federal, State, and local law.
Emergency Technology Equipment Request Form
Telephones & Voicemail
Workshops / Training
No workshops scheduled at this time.