The Application Period for the Registered Nursing Program is January 15 through March 1 for the following Fall and Spring semesters. See the Annual Academic Application Cycle.
All persons wanting to apply to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program must attend a Registered Nursing orientation session.
At the orientation, the application process, the application form, general education requirements, prerequisites, and testing are discussed. The application form is available only at the Registered Nursing orientation sessions.
A representative from Counseling and from the Registered Nursing Department are available at these sessions to provide information and answer questions.
All persons wanting to apply or reapply to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program must attend one of the mandatory Pre-Nursing Orientation Sessions.
- Sept. 22, 2017, 10am - 12pm
- October 27, 2017, 10am - 12pm
- December 8, 2017, 10am - 12pm
- February 2, 2018, 10am - 12pm
All Mandatory Pre-Nursing Orientation sessions are held in Rooms NC2100, NC2102, NC2106, second floor, Wing 1, Newark Center campus at 39399 Cherry Street, Newark, CA 94560.
A one-day Daily Parking Permit must be purchased. On the Newark campus, parking permit vending machines in Parking Lots B, C and D accept cash (coins and $1 bills) and credit or ATM cards.
- Advance sign up is not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- You will be required to provide a valid photo ID for entrance to the orientation.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
Nursing Orientation Location: Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, Room NC2100, second floor, Wing 1 (Map and Directions).