Ohlone College Parking Structure
The new 900+ space Parking Structure is located off the Pine Street (south) entrance to the Fremont campus (map). It is located near the Student Services Center (Building 7) and will be close to the three new Academic Core Buildings when they are completed.
The five-level Parking Structure provides:
- Student parking with a Semester Parking Permit on any level
- Student parking with a Daily Parking Permit on any level
- Disabled Persons parking on any level
- Motorcycle parking spaces on levels 2 and 4
- Staff parking on any level
- Carpool parking for students on any level
- Guest/Temporary Permit parking as designated on permit
- Visitor parking with a Daily Parking Permit or Guest/Temporary Permit on any level
- Bike Racks on level 5
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations (must move car when charge is complete)
- Elevators in the northeast corner of all levels
Vehicles may enter or exit the Parking Structure on level 1 from Pine Street or on level 5 from the Ohlone Promanade (key located on the east side of the Parking Structure).
- 906 parking spaces
- 250 stair steps save over parking in lower lots
- 563 parking spaces added to upper campus
- 2013 recipient of Community College Facility Coalition Professional Design Award
Download the South Parking Structure Fact Sheet (PDF).
To learn more about the parking structure and other Measure G projects, visit the Ohlone College Bond website.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".