The Mission Peak Brass Band, under the direction of Tony Clements, is a 30-piece brass and percussion ensemble formed in the British Brass Band tradition, utilizing the following instruments: Bb Cornets, Eb Soprano Cornet, Flugel Horn, Eb Tenor Horns (instead of Horns in F), Euphoniums and Baritones, Tenor Trombones, Bass Trombone, Bb and Eb Basses and 3 percussionists.
Register through Ohlone College Community Education
Offered by Ohlone College Community Education. To register for Community Education classes:
- Go to Ohlone College Community Education Registration
- Click the "sign in" link on the left hand menu to login
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password
- If you are a new student, create a new student profile
- Click the "courses" link in the left hand menu to browse classes by category
- Look under the "Special Interest" column heading and select "Music"
- Click the "Add To Cart" button next to the course you wish to register for
- Complete course registration with Visa or Mastercard