Thursday, September 15, 2011 - Vol. XLII No. 2
Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
- All pages (4.5 MB)
Page 1 - News
- Tuition will not be increased within this academic year
- Noise tests help ensure distraction-free environment (continued on page 6)
- Solyndra shutdown impacts Ohlone (continued on page 3)
Page 2 - Opinions
- Comic: This Is Ohlone!!
- GoPrint cards are going extinct on campus
- Clean Ohlone pond to discourage mosquitoes (continued on page 6)
- Campus Comment: What would improve the looks of the campus?
Page 3 - News
- The "B" Side: From a tower
- Swamy named faculty member of the month for September
- Ohlone affected by Solyndra shutdown (continued from page 1)
- How to interpret body language
Page 4 (2.5 MB)
- Photos: Behind the auditions for 'Servant of Two Masters'
- Page 5
- Bliss Dance Company presents 'Fashion Provoked'
- Brown bag seminar raises topic of superconductivity
- Student actors audition for 'Servant of Two Masters'
Page 6 - News
- Sound tests conducted as a part of construction (continued from page 1)
- KGO offers radio station internship opportunity
- Influenza vaccine now available at Health Center
- Comedy Sportz garners laughter over silly antics
- Discourage the pond mosquitoes (continued from page 2)
Page 7 - Sports/Events
- Women's Volleyball Schedule: Fall/Winter 2011
- Campus Events
Page 8 - Sports
- Volleyball team off to smashing start in 2011
- Women's soccer holds off Butte at home