Thursday, October 6, 2011 - Vol. XLII No. 5
Adobe Reader (free) (or other PDF-compatible software) to access them.
- All pages (2.5 MB)
Page 1 - News
- No butts about it: smokers light up
- Health Center to screen for depression on Oct. 6 (continued on page 6)
Page 2 - Opinions
- Comic: One Is Not Like the Other
- First Resort is a less than favorable option (continued on page 3)
- Is the campus security doing its job adequately?
- Campus Comment: How do you feel about campus security?
Page 3 - News
- The "B" Side: Perry with an 'e'
- Student health fee may increase
- First Resort versus Planned Parenthood (continued from page 2)
- Speaker redefines the marriage blueprint
Page 4 - Features
- Hearts for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Page 5 - Features
- Brass, wind groups to perform at Smith Center
- Spanish brass band coming to Ohlone College
- Online Foundation auction raises athletics funding
Page 6 - News
- Committee discusses construction costs
- Health Center screens for depression today (continued from page 1)
- Academic deans considering plans to hire more faculty
- AA transfer degree means opportunities available
Page 7 - Sports/Events
- Fallen coach remembered as water polo takes off
- Campus Events
Page 8 - Sports
- Women's water polo dominates Laney at home
- Men's water polo sinks against Cabrillo