Below you will find information on the degrees and certificates we offer, as well as a sampling of classes. If you're just getting started on Ohlone and have questions on how to enroll or have questions on how the Multimedia program works, check out the Multimedia Frequently Asked Questions.
As a student in the Multimedia and Graphic Arts program, you will acquire the following skills upon successful completion of the courses:
- Demonstrate proficiency using multimedia software.
- Use conceptual skills by innovating, brainstorming, sketching, problem-solving, building prototypes and scenarios, and by constructing narratives.
- Demonstrate the ability to design projects that communicate specific ideas.
- Exhibit professional behavior and work ethics.
- Express recognition of the diverse cultural contributions to art and design.
Students in the Graphic Arts program will acquire the following skills upon successful completion of the courses:
- Employ skills and process to work in
traditional graphic artsand digital graphic arts.
- Imaging and sketching techniques.
- Develop creative graphic designs.
- Prepare professional quality graphic art presentation.
- Deliver a verbal presentation of prepared graphic art solutions to a group.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree
- Graphic Arts/Computer Graphics A.A. Degree (PDF)
- Multimedia A.A. Degree (PDF)
- Multimedia: Game Design and Animation Associate in Arts
Certificate of Achievement
- Graphic Arts/Computer Graphics Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Multimedia Certificate of Achievement (PDF)
- Multimedia: Front End Development/User Experience Web Design
Certificates of Accomplishment
- Digital Art Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Graphic Design Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Mobile Application Development Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Video Game Development Certificate of Accomplishment (PDF)
- Certificate of Competency (Noncredit): Digital Media Essential Skills
- Certificate of Competency (Noncredit): Digital Media Arts
Review a sample listing of Courses in this area of study. Review academic requirements in the Catalog and in the Curriculum Guides. All students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review academic program requirements and discuss their long-range academic plan.
Apply for a Degree or Certificates
Are you finishing your associate degree or certificate? Please review How to Apply for a Degree or Certificate.
Related Information at Ohlone
Please visit the Multimedia Transfer and Careers page for more informationSkip plugin notice.
Adobe Reader (free) or