What is Noncredit?
Ohlone College will be offering noncredit classes and certificate programs commencing Spring 2019.
These courses are:
- Will not eat up your Financial Aid
- Do not require proof of residency
- Prepares you to achieve academic, career, and/or lifelong learning goals
- Helps prepare for you for success in college level work
Who should take noncredit classes?
Noncredit classes have been designed to give students the chance to learn skill sets if they are:
- Reentering the workforce
- Lifelong Learners
- Seeking continuing education for job advancement
- Looking to improve skills before attempting a college course for credit