What is Noncredit?
Ohlone College will be offering noncredit classes and certificate programs Summer-Fall 2019.
- are FREE
- are Repeatable
- Will not eat up your Financial Aid
- Do not require proof of residency
- Prepare you to achieve academic, career, and/or lifelong learning goals
- Help prepare you for success in college level work
Who should take noncredit classes?
Noncredit courses are ZERO UNIT courses offered to students who are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Minors who may benefit from instruction and have permission from both the local high school district and a parent/guardian.
Note: Students who hold F1 visas will need to connect with the Ohlone College International Program to learn the process/eligibility for enrolling into a noncredit course or program. Contact: https://www.ohlone.edu/international/contact
Noncredit classes have been designed to give students the chance to learn skill sets if they are:
- Reentering the workforce
- Lifelong Learners
- Seeking continuing education for job advancement
- Looking to improve skills before attempting a college course for credit