Is this your first time trying to register for Ohlone College courses?
Great! We've tried to make it easy for you.
If you are interested in taking credit courses at Ohlone as well (and you have no residency or immigration status issues), please use the full online application form.
If you ONLY want to take noncredit classes at Ohlone:
- Complete and submit the Noncredit Application here.
- We'll send you a confirmation email to let you know that we received your form.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email that includes your Ohlone College student ID number and instructions on how to register for courses using WebAdvisor. Your Ohlone student ID number will allow you to register for the ESL placement process, which will help you know which classes are right for you. Take me to placement process page.
- Please do not submit multiple applications for the same term. If you are having trouble accessing WebAdvisor or have not received a confirmation email from Ohlone College, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
After Receiving Your Student ID Number
- Sign up for your WebAdvisor account. Follow the instructions for setting up a WebAdvisor account here. Login and complete your student profile.
- Log in to your student email account. Now that you have created a WebAdvisor account, login to that account and look toward the left hand side of the screen. Click on the link that says 'Student Email Login.'
- Follow the prompts to access your student email account. Please note: the student email creation may take up to 24 hrs. All students are issued an Ohlone College student email account. This email will be used for all future communications from Ohlone College.
- Register for classes in WebAdvisor here. Note: Your step-by-step video guide to registering for classes can be found here.
- Log in to your Canvas account. Online classes are taught on Canvas. You may also get to your Canvas course shell by going to eCampus.
- If, for some reason, you are having trouble registering or re-registering, please follow these steps. Former Ohlone College students may need to update their Student Profile in WebAdvisor before they are allowed to register.
If this is not your first time registering for Ohlone College courses:
Do you have an Ohlone College Student ID and WebAdvisor account?
If so, registration is simple! Log into your WebAdvisor account and select the noncredit classes you want to take.
Do you have an Ohlone College Student ID but do not have a WebAdvisor account?
Follow the instructions for setting up a WebAdvisor account (free) here.
Have you been a student at another California Community College within the last 5 years?
Great! You've started the process. Using your OpenCCC Student ID, complete the Ohlone College Application Process.