Is this your first time trying to register for Ohlone College courses?
Great! We've tried to make it easy for you.
If you are also interested in taking credit courses (and you have no residency or immigration status issues), please use the full online application.
If you ONLY want to take noncredit classes at Ohlone:
- Complete and submit the Noncredit Application.
- Check your email in 2-3 business days for a Welcome Email from Ohlone College which includes your Ohlone College student ID number. Note: If you are interested in taking ESL courses, your student ID number will allow you to register for the ESL placement process, which will help you know which classes are right for you. Take me to placement process page.
- If you are having trouble registering or re-registering, please follow these steps. Former Ohlone College students may need to update their Student Profile in WebAdvisor before they are allowed to register.
After receiving your Student ID number
- Sign up for your WebAdvisor account. Follow the instructions for setting up a WebAdvisor account here. Login and complete your student profile.
- Log in to your student email account. Now that you have created a WebAdvisor account, login to that account and look toward the left hand side of the screen. Click on the link that says 'Student Email Login.' Follow the prompts to access your student email account.The student email creation may take up to 24 hrs. All students are issued an Ohlone College student email account. This email will be used for all future communications from Ohlone College.
- Register for classes in WebAdvisor here. Your step-by-step video guide to registering for classes can be found here.
- Log in to your Canvas account. Online classes are taught on Canvas. You may also get to your Canvas course shell by going to eCampus.
If this is not your first time registering for Ohlone College courses:
Do you have an Ohlone College Student ID and WebAdvisor account?
If so, registration is simple! Log into your WebAdvisor account and select the noncredit classes you want to take.
Do you have an Ohlone College Student ID but do not have a WebAdvisor account?
Follow the instructions for setting up a WebAdvisor account here.
Have you been a student at another California Community College within the last 5 years?
Great! You've started the process. Using your OpenCCC Student ID, complete the Ohlone College Application Process.