The Application Period for the Registered Nursing Program is January 15 through March 1 for the following Fall and Spring semesters. See the Annual Academic Application Cycle.
The Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program utilizes a combination of Multi-criteria Screening Selection Process and random selection (lottery) for admissions. Learn more about the Ohlone Multi-criteria Screening Tool. All qualified applicants are ranked from high to low according to the number of points received using the multicriteria screening tool. To learn more about the selection process, please attend one of the pre-nursing orientation meetings.
Information for prospective applicants to the Ohlone College Registered Nursing Program:
- Application Deadline Dates for the Registered Nursing Program
- Admission Handbook for Prospective Nursing Students (PDF)
- Eligibility Requirements and Checklist before applying to the Registered Nursing Program
- Steps to Apply for Admission and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Multi-Criteria Screening Process
- Nursing Scholarships & Financial Aid (not an Ohlone website)
- Advanced Placement for Licensed Vocational Nurses and Psychiatric Technicians
- Advanced Placement for Military Personnel
- Study Guides and Sample Tests
- List of Students Admitted for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Requirements for Enrollment, including criminal background check and drug screening
- Registered Nursing General Education Requirements
For assistance with questions, see the Contact Information for the Registered Nursing Program.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".