Did you know that in 2010*, an estimated 207,090 women and 1,970 men in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 39,840 women and 390 men will die from the disease?
Do you qualify for a free breast exam and mammogram? You may if you:
- are 40 years old or older
- have low income
- have medical insurance that does not cover these services
- have a high insurance deductible or co-payment
- are not getting these services through Medi-Cal or another government-sponsored program live in California
For more information, visit the Ohlone College Student Health Center in Room 7302, third floor, Building 7, Fremont campus.
* The American Cancer Society's most recent estimates for breast cancer in the United States.