When you are ready to register for After School or Ohlone For Kids Summer Enrichment Programs, please go to our registration website. You will be directed to the online OFK and Ohlone College Community Education registration website. Open the following tutorials for additional help in registering online:
- Online Registration Tutorial for Students (PDF)
- Click the "sign in" link on the left hand menu and then login.
- If you are a returning student, enter your username and password. If you can't remember your username or password, please call the OFK office at (510) 979-7597-do not create a new profile.
- If you are a new student, create a "Household Profile."
- Please review the FAQ section on the registration website for assistance in creating a profile.
- Click the "courses" link in the left hand menu to browse classes by topic and category.
- Look under the topic columns and select the desired category. Make sure you are choosing from the appropriate location site.
- Click on the title of the desired course.
- Choose your classes by clicking the "Add To Cart" button next to the desired course(s).
- Complete payment and course registration with Visa or Mastercard only.
- You will receive a confirmation email within minutes of registering for courses.
If you have registration questions, contact the Ohlone for Kids office at (510) 979-7597.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".