Please select the category (from above) that best describes your school history to learn about your next steps.
How will Orientation and Placement help me?
The Orientation and Placement program is designed to familiarize new Ohlone College students with the resources and services necessary to successfully start your journey!
International students, please contact the International Student Office
What information is covered in the Orientation & Placement process?
- English and math placements
- How to sign-up for your Counseling & Registration Session (CARS)
- How to set up your Ohlone Student email account
- Essential campus services and resources
- Information about certificate, degree, and transfer programs
- Information about Student Success Programs
- Information about Financial Aid
- Fees (tuition, books, other supplies, and parking permit)
- The Orientation and Placement Office is located on the Fremont Campus, Building 7, 2nd floor (room 7201)