Please select the category (from above) that best describes your school history to learn about your next steps.
How will Orientation and Placement help me?
The Orientation and Placement program is designed to familiarize new Ohlone College students with the resources and services necessary to successfully start your journey!
International students, please contact the International Student Office
What information is covered in the Orientation & Placement process?
- English and math placements
- How to connect with a counselor
- How to set up your Ohlone Student email account
- Essential campus services and resources
- Information about certificate, degree, and transfer programs
- Information about Student Success Programs
- Information about Financial Aid
- Fees (tuition, books, other supplies, and parking permit)
- New Student Registration - Monday, May 18th
- Summer Classes Begin - Monday, June 15th
- Fall Classes Begin - Monday, August 31st
- Last Day to:
- Add Full-Term classes with Add Code
- Drop and be eligible for a refund
- Drop without a W Grade
Summer - Sunday, June 21st
Fall - Sunday, September 13th
- The Orientation and Placement Office is located on the Fremont Campus, Building 7, 2nd floor (room 7201)
Peer Mentor Happy Hour
Peer Mentors will be available to answer questions and support students with WebAdvisor:
- How to access Online Orientation and Placement modules
- Update your Student Profile
- Review your Registration Readiness Dashboard
- Use Search and Register to sign up for classes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and Zoom link.