Orientation Sessions will be offered virtually. After you register for a session, you will receive an email with a Zoom link and more information about your Orientation Session. Please only register for one date.
May 2020 Sessions
|Tuesday, May 19th||10AM - 12PM|
|Thursday, May 21st||3PM - 5PM|
|Monday, May 25th||10AM - 12PM|
|Wednesday, May 27th||3PM - 5PM|
June 2020 Sessions
|Monday, June 1st||3PM - 5PM|
|Wednesday, June 3rd||10AM - 12PM|
|Tuesday, June 9th||3PM - 5PM|
|Thursday, June 11th||10AM - 12PM|
|Monday, June 15th||10AM - 12PM|
|Wednesday, June 17th||3PM - 5PM|
|Tuesday, June 23rd||10AM - 12PM|
|Thursday, June 25th||3PM - 5PM|
|Monday, June 29th||3PM - 5PM|
July 2020 Sessions
|Wednesday, July 1st||10AM - 12PM|
|Tuesday, July 7th||3PM - 5PM|
|Thursday, July 9th||10AM - 12PM|
|Monday, July 13th||10AM - 12PM|
|Wednesday, July 15th||3PM - 5PM|
|Tuesday, July 21st||10AM - 12PM|
|Thursday, July 23rd||3PM - 5PM|
|Monday, July 27th||3PM - 5PM|
|Wednesday, July 29th||10AM - 12PM|
August 2020 Sessions
|Tuesday, August 4th||3PM - 5PM|
|Thursday, August 6th||10AM - 12PM|
|Monday, August 10th||10AM - 12PM|
|Wednesday, August 12th||3PM - 5PM|
|Tuesday, August 18th||10AM - 12PM|
|Thursday, August 20th||3PM - 5PM|
|Monday, August 24th||3PM - 5PM|
|Thursday, August 27th||10AM - 12PM|
What information is covered in an Orientation session?
- MEET ONE-ON-ONE WITH A COUNSELOR TO SELECT YOUR FIRST SEMESTER CLASSES
- Overview of student services, including Counseling and Special Programs
- Academic Standards
- Time Management skills
- Overview of Certificate, Degree, and Transfer information
- Financial Aid and Scholarship resources
- Review of Academic Calendar
If you are exempt from orientation and placement and would like some assistance in selecting your classes, please contact the counseling department
- Orientation sessions begin promptly at their scheduled time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to check-in.
- Students will not be allowed to enter 15 minutes after the scheduled start time.
Email email@example.com with any questions.