Orientation and advising is required for first time Ohlone students who do not possess an Associate's degree or higher. Students who want to request an orientation exemption may complete the Exemption from Matriculation Requirements Request Form.
Accessing the Online Orientation
- Set up your WebAdvisor account and log-in to your account.
- Go the Students Menu.
- Under the Registration heading, click on the first link, "Online Orientation- New Student"
- You will be prompted to log-in again, using your WebAdvisor username and password.
- Begin the online orientation; at the end, further instructions will be provided regarding what documents to email the orientation counselor.
- Final step: Submit ALL documents that the orientation counselor will request from you at the end of step 5. AFTER you receive your recommended course plan from the orientation counselor, your orientation requirement will be complete!
Please Note: You will need to complete ALL steps of the online orientation in order to be cleared of the requirement. Step 6 (above), is the last step of the online orientation; you will be cleared for registration within 2-3 business days after submitting requested documents from the orientation counselor.