Returning Student Onboarding Process
New to our Onboarding Process? Click here to read more.
Do you have foreign education?
Please click here to check out what the next step is.
Step 1: Apply to Ohlone
Complete and submit the Ohlone application.
Step 2: Ohlone Student ID
In 2-3 days you will receive an email from Ohlone with your Ohlone Student ID. Take note of this id number and refer back to this orientation process to proceed with next steps.
Step 3: Create WebAdvisor Account
- Using your Ohlone student ID, create your WebAdvisor account.
- Synchronize Your Ohlone Accounts
- Start HERE
- Click on “Manage Your Account.”
- Click on “Synchronize Your Account.”
- Log in with your Ohlone username and password. This is the same information that you used to create your WebAdvisor account.
WebAdvisor will be used for several tasks including:
- Accessing your Ohlone student email
- Complete Orientation and Placement Module
- Register for classes
Step 4: Connect with a Counselor
The purpose of the Counseling Department is to support students in achieving their academic, transfer, and career goals. Connecting with a counselor is even more important for first-time college students to discuss course selection and obtain a detailed Student Education Plan. Students are highly encouraged to speak with a counselor regularly throughout their academic career at Ohlone. This will also ensure the most efficient route for you to achieve your goals.
Speak with a counselor HERE.
Apply for Financial Aid
Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Ohlone Student Email
Please be aware that ALL Ohlone communication will be sent to your Ohlone Student email. You are responsible for regularly checking your Ohlone Student email.