Parking Permits and Parking Lots- Maps, Directions, Parking & Transportation
Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
Daily Parking Permits and Spaces - for students, visitors, guests, staff
Hourly Parking Permits and Spaces - for students, visitors, guests, staff
Motorcycle Semester Parking Permits and Spaces - for students
Carpool Parking Permits and Spaces - for students and staff
Fuel Efficient Vehicle Discounted Parking Permits - for students
Parking Rules Summary
- There is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses, except as noted in Parking Hours.
- There is a one-week grace period at the beginning of each semester when parking is free. After the first week of the semester, there is no free parking at any of the Ohlone Community College District campuses.
- Parking rules are enforced from the first day of each semester through the last.
- Parking is permitted only in designated areas and parking stalls.
- Vehicles that are illegally parked and/or parked without a valid parking permit may be cited and/or towed.
- All parking rules are enforced during instructional periods and on weekends when special events or classes are being held.
For the location of parking lots at the Fremont and Newark Center campuses, see Ohlone College Maps.
Under state law (Education Code 72247) all parking on a community college campus is subject to payment of a specified fee. It is a privilege extended by the Board of Trustees to the faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
Parking regulations are enforced by Ohlone College Campus Police Services / Safety and Security (CPS). Questions or concerns about parking at Ohlone College should be directed to CPS at (510) 659-6111.