Paying for College - The Puente Project

  • Federal Student Aid Application for U.S Citizens and Legal Residents
  • Financial Aid for undocumented students who have attended a California High School (for a minimum of 3 years) and graduated, or received a GED:
    • AB-540 Affidavit (PDF) (If eligible, student will be charged the in-state tuition rate)
    • CA Dream Act Application: (If eligible, student can qualify for the Board of Governor's fee waiver, Cal Grants, and Institutiona Scholarships)

Group photo of 2013-2014 Puente Program students.

Skip plugin notice.

Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".