To create community, camaraderie, connect employees to one another, and build morale among Ohlone College employees, the Classified Staff Professional Development Committee along with Dr. Gari Browning's support announces the new staff and managers program entitled "Meet Me at Ohlone." This program will showcase the wonderful people who work at our college, highlighting their professional and personal achievements, unique characteristics, and interests.
The names of all classified employees and managers will be placed in a box and one person will be chosen at random each month. Each person featured will be interviewed, have their picture taken, and an article will be posted on the Ohlone website.
- Regina Garges - Skills Lab Coordinator, Health Sciences, February 2018
- Cynthia Banuelos - District Buyer, Purchasing, Contracts and Auxiliary Services, May 2018
- Tijan White, Student Success Coordinator, November 2017
- Arnie Loleng, Video System Engineer/Adjunct Faculty, Broadcasting, May 2017
- Charles Outing, Systems and Network Technician, Information Technology Services, January 2017