Focused on Service Powered by People.
The Purchasing, Contracts, and Auxiliary Services Department is responsible for all procurement, contracting and support services for the Ohlone Community College District. Our goal is to provide your department with the lowest cost of products and services, consistent with quality and time requirements, and in compliance with federal, state, and district regulations.
The Ohlone College procurement professionals use their extensive expertise and equal opportunity business contracting approach, to maintain public trust through;
- Conducting a thorough market research of new products and services
- Demonstration arrangements
- Prepare various formal and informal solicitations
- Award and execute contracts, purchase orders, leases, and financial arrangements
- Maintain records and handle audits
- Support recycling and waste reduction programs
Using current skills, dedication, and professionalism, the Purchasing Department balances both the administrative requirements and academic needs for the District.We recognize and appreciate the important services rendered by our vendors in helping us to fulfill needs in an economical and efficient manner. Vendor and Contractor representatives are welcome to make appointments with buyers and encouraged to register at Bid and RFP Opportunities.
Please send questions and comments to email@example.com.