In my 30 years at Ohlone College, I founded the Math Learning Center and taught classes from basic math through the first year of calculus. I specialized in developmental mathematics and math for the liberal arts student. In my retirement, I continue being involved in math education by writing, consulting, tutoring, and teaching an occasional class.
Dianne, my wonderful wife of more than 40 years, and I have five children (all university graduates!) and ten grandchildren. I enjoy fishing, golfing, traveling, spending time with my grandkids, and doing home repair/craft projects.
If you want to get in touch with me, please email: email@example.com.
- Lifetime California Credential, Community College Supervision
- Lifetime California Credential, Community College Teaching
- Lifetime California Credential, Secondary Teaching
- Certificate in Developmental Education, Appalachian State College, North Carolina
- Master's Degree in Math Education, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, St. Mary's College, Moraga, California
- Graduate of St. Louis High School, Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1977 - 2007 Professor of Mathematics at Ohlone College, Fremont, CA
- 1966 - 1977 Mathematics teacher and track/cross-country coach,
De La Salle High School, Concord, CA