HOW TO STAY INFORMED / GET INVOLVED
College Council Meeting Updates
Campus RTC activities and updates are provided at each College Council Meeting. College Council meetings are open to everyone. Find more about the upcoming meetings on the College Council website. If you have particular questions, you can send those along by your representative or directly to Jeff Roberts, Co-Chair.
RTC Committee Meetings
This is the original group that started working together last spring. We continue to meet as a general committee to provide updates and address concerns. This group meets the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 PM. All employees are welcome to attend here.
Contact Your Employee Union Representative
RTC Team and Contact Information
A number of teams are set up to prepare for your safe return to campus. Check out who they are here!
We Value Your Input
Another way to let us know your views and suggestion regarding Ohlone’s RTC is to fill out this feedback.
Per BP 3507 students and employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless approved as exempt due to verified medical or religious reasons. Those who do not receive a COVID-19 vaccination may be subject to other safety measures. The vaccine requirement is effective on each campus on September 30, 2021. Read more...
There are two types of exemptions, medical and/or religious, being considered by the District. If you are filing for an exemption, it must either be for valid and verified religious beliefs or documented medical condition. See more details here.
The District is required to have a method by which to identify vaccinated versus unvaccinated employees. The knowledge of this information is limited to the appropriate staff and will be kept confidential. Here are some options for you to submit proof of vaccination:
- Take a picture of your vaccination record on your cell phone and upload here.
- Access the website MyVaccineRecord and get a digital copy of your vaccination card from the State; once obtained, save a copy on your phone or computer and upload here.
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition please contact Shairon Zingsheim directly.
DISTRICT CAMPUS ACCESS
Unless you are an essential worker or given prior permission to come on campus, you must complete this form at least 5 days prior to coming on campus. Learn more about the Health Screening procedures before heading back to campus.
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Status of Employee Vaccinations and Minor Tweaks to Safety Protocols (9/29/2021)
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Vaccine Mandate and Exemption (9/9/2021)
- Ohlone College Vaccine Mandate (9/9/2021)
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Returning To Campus/Work After Travel (6/22/2021) - Updated 10/1/2021
- HR Message to Employees regarding COVID-19 Testing for the month of September 2021 - (August 31st - September 30th, 2021) (8/30/2021)
- Update on Safety Protocol Changes Effective July 1, 2021 (6/24/2021)
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Returning To Campus/Work After Travel (6/22/2021)
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Cal/OSHA Revised Standards (6/18/21)
- Instructions and Directions for Testing (6/10/21)
- HR Message to Employees Regarding Face Covering (5/15/21)
- RTC Update for College Council (5/10/21)
- "What You Need To Know" Informational Email Series (5/7/21)
- HR Message to Employees (5/6/21)
- RTC Update for College Council (4/26/21)
- “What You Need To Know” Informational Email Series (4/21/21)
- RTC Update for College Council (4/12/21)
- HR Message to DDAS and Classified Employees (4/2/21)
MORE FROM 2020 (click to view)
- Self-Care & RTC Website/Feedback Links (7/20/20)
- HR Message to DDAS (7/1/20)
- RTC Update: Pause on Return to Campus/Work (7/1/20)