HOW TO STAY INFORMED / GET INVOLVED
College Council Meeting Updates
Campus RTC activities and updates are provided at each College Council Meeting. Click here to see the latest information from the April 12th meeting! College Council meetings are open to everyone. Find more about the upcoming meetings on the College Council website. If you have particular questions, you can send those along by your representative or directly to Jeff Roberts, Co-Chair.
RTC Committee Meetings
This is the original group that started working together last spring. We continue to meet as a general committee to provide updates and address concerns. This group meets the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 PM. All employees are welcome to attend here.
Contact Your Employee Union Representative
RTC Team and Contact Information
A number of teams are set up to prepare for your safe return to campus. Check out who they are here!
We Value Your Input
Another way to let us know your views and suggestion regarding Ohlone’s RTC is to fill out this feedback.
DISTRICT CAMPUS ACCESS
Unless you are an essential worker or given prior permission to come on campus, you must complete this form at least 5 days prior to coming on campus. Learn more about the Health Screening procedures before heading back to campus.
- RTC Update for College Council (5/10/2021)-Coming Soon!
- "What You Need To Know" Informational Email Series (5/7/21)
- HR Message to Employees (5/6/2021)
- RTC Update for College Council (4/26/21)
- “What You Need To Know” Informational Email Series (4/21/21)
- RTC Update for College Council (4/12/21)
- HR Message to DDAS and Classified Employees (4/2/21)
MORE FROM 2020 (click to view)
- Self-Care & RTC Website/Feedback Links (7/20/20)
- HR Message to DDAS (7/1/20)
- RTC Update: Pause on Return to Campus/Work (7/1/20)