Because of COVID-19, BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED (Fremont and the Newark campuses) until further notice.
Although the SAS office and Lab are closed SAS is here to support you and we are able to provide complete support services during the campus closure
Current SAS Students: To schedule an appointment with an SAS Counselor, please call 510-896-5183 or email us at email@example.com (include your name, student ID# and reason for the appointment). The counseling appointment will be done remotely. You will be given the option of Video Chat via Cranium Cafe or Phone appointment.
New Students: To apply for services from SAS, please follow these steps:
1. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION TO OHLONE COLLEGE
*You will receive a Student ID# in 1-3 business days via email
2. EMAIL DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING YOUR DISABILITY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
IEP or 504 Plan and
Latest High School Transcript
Medical Documentation signed by a medical professional
- Latest High School Transcript
Once your documentation is reviewed, you will be contacted via email by our SAS Program Assistant to schedule an appointment with a SAS Counselor. This appointment will be done remotely.
3. SET UP YOUR WEBADVISOR ACCOUNT AND TAKE THE PLACEMENT SUMMARY
The Placement Summary must be completed before your intake appointment with one of our SAS Counselors.
4. COMPLETE THE INTAKE APPOINTMENT WITH A SAS COUNSELOR
If we may be of any assistance to you or if you have any questions or concerns about SAS, contact us:
Phone: 510-896-5183 - This phone will be answered Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 8am-5pm
(If you call this number on Monday, Wednesday or on the Weekend, please leave a message and you will call will be returned within 24-48 hours, depending on the day you called)
SAS Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Breaks: Closed
- Hours are subject to change for Summer Term