Because of COVID-19, BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED (Fremont and the Newark campuses) until further notice.
Although the SAS office and Lab are closed SAS is here to support you and we are able to provide complete support services during the campus closure
- Students must have an open file in SAS and also be currently enrolled in classes at Ohlone College to use the ATC.
- Student must sign in at the front desk before entering the ATC
- No talking or cell phone use in the lab. Students need to be courteous to other students studying in the lab.
- The computers and printers in the ATC are for school and course work only. The computers are monitored by SAS staff. You will be asked to leave if you are using the ATC for personal use.
- SAS is not responsible for personal items, backpacks, or textbooks left behind or unattended in the ATC.
- The computers in the ATC are set for Deep Freeze nightly. To prevent loss of work, we ask students to save all their work on their own personal storage device/service (USB, Dropbox, cloud, google drive, etc). Students must not save any work to the hard drive.
- To maintain confidentiality and privacy, we ask students to log off of their students accounts (webadvisor, Canvas & email) when they leave the lab. SAS is not responsible for any accounts left open by students.
- No eating or drinking inside the ATC.